InuYasha-sama или "Инуяша и два камня Шикона"

Объявление

Доброго личного тебе времени, путник. Когда-то тут была ролевая по ИнуЯше, любимая многими игроками. Сейчас же этот форум - хранилище наших тёплых воспоминаний.

Общий рейтинг ролевой: R, однако местами NC-17.

Ник: Реклама
Пароль: 0000

Для отзывов:
Ник: Прохожий
Пароль: 1111

Информация о пользователе

Привет, Гость! Войдите или зарегистрируйтесь.

Flumirex

Сообщений 1 страница 19 из 19

Incredible points. Great arguments. Keep up the great effort.

Great article.

Howdy I am so happy I found your web site, I really found you by mistake, while I was researching on Digg for something else, Anyhow I am here now and would just like to say many thanks for a incredible post and a all round enjoyable blog (I also love the theme/design), I don’t have time to browse it all at the moment but I have book-marked it and also added in your RSS feeds, so when I have time I will be back to read a lot more, Please do keep up the great work.

Good day! I could have sworn I've visited this web site before but after going through a few of the articles I realized it's new to me. Anyhow, I'm definitely pleased I stumbled upon it and I'll be book-marking it and checking back often!

It's a shame you don't have a donate button! I'd most certainly donate to this excellent blog! I guess for now i'll settle for book-marking and adding your RSS feed to my Google account. I look forward to new updates and will talk about this site with my Facebook group. Chat soon!

Amazing! Its in fact amazing piece of writing, I have got much clear idea on the topic of from this piece of writing.

Keep on writing, great job!

Aw, this was a very nice post. Finding the time and actual effort to create a good article… but what can I say… I hesitate a lot and never seem to get anything done.

This paragraph will help the internet users for setting up new blog or even a weblog from start to end.

Excellent post. I used to be checking constantly this weblog and I am impressed! Very helpful info particularly the final part :) I maintain such info much. I used to be seeking this certain information for a very lengthy time. Thank you and good luck.

Very good article! We will be linking to this great content on our website. Keep up the good writing.

This paragraph provides clear idea for the new viewers of blogging, that genuinely how to do blogging.

Since the admin of this web page is working, no uncertainty very soon it will be well-known, due to its quality contents.

Thanks for the good writeup. It in fact was a enjoyment account it. Glance complex to far added agreeable from you! By the way, how can we be in contact?

Please let me know if you're looking for a author for your blog. You have some really great articles and I think I would be a good asset. If you ever want to take some of the load off, I'd really like to write some content for your blog in exchange for a link back to mine. Please send me an email if interested. Regards!

Thank you, I've just been searching for information approximately this topic for a long time and yours is the best I have came upon so far. But, what about the bottom line? Are you certain about the supply?

Very rapidly this site will be famous among all blog visitors, due to it's fastidious articles or reviews

Hey there! Quick question that's totally off topic. Do you know how to make your site mobile friendly? My blog looks weird when viewing from my iphone 4. I'm trying to find a template or plugin that might be able to correct this issue. If you have any recommendations, please share. Appreciate it!

You should be a part of a contest for one of the greatest blogs online. I will highly recommend this website!